My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This is just a test.......

There are few things as annoying as watching your favorite tv show or game and you get the "test" the loud, horrible beeps followed by a voice telling me that this is a test, and if it were not a test we would get instructions, blah, blah, blah......!  However, it's interesting how those few words have such  a powerful meaning" "this is just a test"!

How cool would it be if during our life, when we just finished doing something dumb, or that we regret, we had a voice tell us " this is just a test", followed by instructions on what to do!  But even more helpful would be during the darkest, scariest, loneliest hours of our life, we had someone, or something calmly say the phrase, but personalized it by putting your name at the beginning.  For example, I have had a rough month, scary, confusing.....but to know that I have someone who could and would say to me........."Tom, this is just a test and here is how you get through it and this is what you're supposed to do"! Think about that, think about what we are doing here, what we spend our time doing, going through our routines etc.  But, inevitably we ALL have an emergency, we all come to point where we need help.  We all, deep down long for the voice, we need it, we want someone to calm us down and give us instruction on how to overcome it.  This IS part of the test, we are here for a reason, find what that is if you haven't, know that we have the power to be the voice to others!! Listen for the voice from others, reminding you about the test.  Help one another, lift one another.  To all my friends and family, listen to the voice, the Eternal voice, from one who loves us , who will never leave your side, who warns and reminds of of our individual test and how to triumph and instructions to grow, and go on!  I know this is a test, and I'm thankful for so many voices telling me what we all want and need to hear......."Tom, my son, this is just a test"!!!!  Thank you for your support and love, I love you all!  We got this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment