My Family

My Family

Friday, May 17, 2013

ANGIE

I want to take a moment tonight and share my thoughts and love with someone I think is truly amazing, who I love, and who is a huge inspiration to me.  Her name is Angie!  Angie has not had the easiest life, (to say the least).  She has gone through more in her young years than most people do in a lifetime.  She has seen darkness and felt the wrath of what this world throws at us.  She is AMAZING!  Last month, Angie found a lump in her collarbone area, had it checked and was diagnosed with cancer and has been doing chemotherapy treatments for a few weeks now.  I am amazed at that woman!  If you meet her, you will most likely find yourself laughing or smiling because she brings the best vibe with her anywhere she goes, she adores her kids, and is madly in love with her rock of a husband Jake.  Angie has brought tears to my eyes many times the past few weeks, because she has been more concerned with me and my diagnosis than her own!  She texts me during chemo, to tell me to be strong, she questions the oncologist about MY situation, she came and got in bed with me after my surgery and made me laugh and cry, she has been an inspiration of what love is and service is.  I want to be compassionate like Angie, I want to make people laugh like Angie, I want to glow like Angie, I want to lift like Angie.  Angie.....I love you, thank you for being you!  Please, anyone who reads this, pray for Angie and her little family!  They deserve it, they need it! SHE GOT THIS!!!

angiesarmy-fight.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. She's pretty amazing isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Angie! She is a ball of brightness! Stay strong thanks for sharing your testimony and strength to strangers. I am truly touched by you both, you are in my family's prayers... keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much Tom!!! Thank you for the encouraging words... You are pretty incredible yourself. XO

    ReplyDelete